PT Pelayaran Tamarin Samudra Tbk
Invitation for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
The Board of Director of the Company hereby invites all Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) on:
Day / Date : Wednesday, 26 July 2017
Time : 09.30 a.m. Western Indonesia Time until finish
Venue : Novotel Hotel
Jl. Gajah Mada No. 188, Jakarta 11120
Agenda of the Meeting:
- Dispensation for the delay to held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholder for the book year 2016.
The grant of dispensation for the delay of the Board of Directors of the Company to held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholder for the book year 2016.
- The approval of Annual Report 2016 and ratification of the Company’s Financial Report for the book year ended 31 December 2016.
The report on the management and supervisory of all actions made of Directors and Board of Commissioners during the fiscal year 2016 as well as the provision of liberation and redemption in full (acquit et charge) to all members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- The determination for Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners honorarium.
The determination honorarium member of Board of Commissioners and the delegation of authority to the Board of Commissioners to determine the honorarium of members of the Board of Directors for 2017.
- Appointment of a Public Accountant
Appointment of Public Accountant to audit the Company’s Financial Statements for the book year ended 31 December 2017 and authorize the Board of Commissioners to determine the honorarium and other requirements.
- In accordance with Article 16 clause 2 of the Articles of Association of the Company, the Company will not send a separate individual invitation to each Shareholders and this Invitation is considered as the formal invitation.
- Shareholders entitled to attend and vote in the Meeting shall be the Shareholders of the Company whose names are registered in the Company’s Shareholders Register on 3 July 2017 up to 16.00 Western Indonesian Time and/or for Shareholders whose shares are included in Collective Custody at PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) in accordance with the securities account balance at closing date on 3 July 2017.
- Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by an Attorney holding a legally Power of Attorney and which may satisfy the Board of Directors, with a provision that the member of Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and the employee of the Company may act as proxy of the Shareholders of the Company in the Meeting, however the vote cast by them will not be counted on the voting process. The Power of Attorney form may be obtained during business hours in the Company Office, and subsequently submitted to the Company accompanied by a copy of the identity of the grantor and the assignee.
- Prior to entering the Meeting hall, the Shareholders or their lawful Proxies who attend the Meeting are obligated to provide their copy of the ID Card (KTP) or any other valid identification document. For the Shareholders incorporated as Legal Entity, requested to bring the copy of their latest articles of association and the latest company executives. Specifically for the Shareholders who registered under the Collective Deposit shall be obligated to carry their Written Confirmation Letter to Attend the Meeting (KTUR) which can be obtained through Securities Company or Custodian Bank where the Shareholder opened their securities account.
- Related Meeting material is available from the date of this Invitation to the date of the Meeting and may be taken on business hours at the Company’s Office.
- To conduct an efficient and orderly Meeting, the Shareholders or their legal proxies are kindly requested to present at the venue at the latest 30 (thirty) minutes prior to the Meeting started.
Jakarta, 4 July 2017
Board of Directors