The Audit Committee is a committee formed by and responsible for the Board of Commissioners' duties and functions of the Board of Commissioners. The Audit Committee consists of at least 3 (three) members from Independent Commissioners and Parties from outside the Public Company. The Audit Committee's independent acts in carrying out its duties and responsibilities. The Audit Committee works based on the Audit Committee Charter.
In carrying out its functions, the Audit Committee has duties and responsibilities including the followings:
- Reviewing the financial information that will be released by the Company to the public and / or authorities including financial reports, projections and other reports related to the Company's financial information;
- Reviewing compliance with laws and regulations relating to the Company's activities;
- Provide independent opinion in the event of disagreements between management and accountants for the services they provide;
- Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of an Accountant based on independence, scope of assignment, and service fees;
- Reviewing the conduct of audits by internal auditors and overseeing the implementation of follow-up actions by the Board of Directors on the findings of internal auditors;
- Review the risk management activities conducted by the Board of Directors if the Company does not have a risk monitoring function under the Board of Commissioners;
- Review complaints relating to the Company's financial reporting and reporting processes;
- Review and advise the Board of Commissioners on the potential conflict of interest of the Company;
- Perform other duties granted by the Board of Commissioners related to the Company's activities.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of Company’s documents, data and information
To fulfill the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 55/POJK.04/2015 dated 28th December 2015 concerning the Establishment and Guidelines for the Implementation of the Audit Committee and accordance to the decree of the the Board of Commissioners No. 01/PTS-DEKOM/KA/VIII/18 dated 21st August 2018, the members of the Company’s Audit Committee as follows:
Chairman : Alfatiha Baharnuradi
Member : Raimon, S.E., M.Si., Ak., CA, QIA, CPA
Member : Rahmat Sukendar, S.E., Ak., CA, CPA
Audit Committee Profile
Indonesian citizens. He studied at Stamford College Malaysia and completed business management education at Inti College. His professional career began in 2008 in electrical contracting and automation control systems. He has more than 10 years of experience in the field of oil and gas by holding a director position in a number of oil and gas industry support companies.
Raimon, S.E., M.Si., Ak., CA, QIA, CPA
Indonesia Citizen. He has served as a member of the Audit Committee of the Company since 2017. He earned Master of Accounting at Diponegoro University, Semarang in 2013. Currently he is a lecturer of Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia and STIE Perbanas, as a non-AP Partner/Audit Manager in Shodikin dan Harijanto Public Accountant Firm.
Rahmat Sukendar, S.E., Ak., CA, CPA
Indonesia Citizen. He has served as a member of the Audit Committee of the Company since 2017. He earned Bachelor of Economics at Mercubuana University in 1997. Currently he is an Auditor at Achmad, Rasid, Hisbullah & Jerry Public Accountant Firm.